Life of the Piggles

It was a tough decision but I finally chosed Piggles, (thank Felicity) and in Latin Volocer-porcus, (thanks Maura) And now for a rare insight in the life of the Piggles. It's important for Piggles to feel a strong bond when mating, they choose partners for life. When waiting pups, the males colors darkens and he gets more aggressive. The Female feeds the pups for the first two month The First flying lessons are difficult But they soon take up their parents great aviation skills Inspired by the pigs more animals follow suit. The Duck-Horse The Flying cow The Cat and the mouse, putting a thrill on the chase And the mighty Meagle The Parrot But rest assure I won't be pestering you about names on them, have a happy computer free weekend now, and thanks for all the great suggestions of name.

18 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:17 AM

    The piggles are gorgeous! I hope to see more of them in the future. A piggles book would be nice ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:05 AM

    Fullständigt underbart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks! I like the latin version too! Love the illo of them learning to fly, so sweet. If cows can fly, I'm going to need a bigger umbrella :( !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's me who should do the Thanking, Felicity, and remember no Piggles was hurt while drawing this. Yes flying cows would pose a problem :o})

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:05 PM

    But do piggles taste like chicken?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't bring myself to eating them, they are to lovable

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you going to publish a book? then i will buy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm considering making something yes, I'll keep you posted. Thanks Soo, I now know I'll sell one book at least!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Piggles...great... there was an English pilot adventure story hero called Biggles :-)

    I think the flying lesson pic is priceless -- good enough to frame and hang on the wall! Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Rico, yes it was Felicity who found the name. Used to read the old biggles books when i was I child.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How about an animated short?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:36 PM

    you would sell at least two books, i'd buy the other one :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. all those drawings are fabulous Mattias, so so good.
    You make me want to draw more and more and more...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also have a flying cow in my blog and some pigs! perhaps you like! : -) Very good the yours .
    greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. very tender!

    in spanish we have an expression: "el dia que los chanchos vuelen" ...did you know it? "the day when the pigs fly". The expression means "it never gonna happen"
    I like "Piggles"!

    ReplyDelete
  16. "The flying lesson" is beautiful.

    And the cow flying... god... Not even an umbrella could stop their hazard

    Your "watercolours skill" is great.




    Wait a moment! Whoa! I've just seen you linked me in your side bar!
    Hey, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. More thanks you're to kind. Dibujador we do not have that saying in Sweden but I was thinking about the English expression, "when pigs fly" when I first draw them

    ReplyDelete