Detail, schmetail

Today some details of the new Illustration, check the last post for a full view. In this segment you can see the telephone of the future, environment friendly), and at the bottom the great Magnifico magician supreme. Self portrait with transportation of the future A pig and it's Pope, (innercity pig farming takes it's toll you know) Dog of the future (don't worry dogs will be dogs) femininity in the future And Dinosaurs of the future (Haven't you seen Jurassic park, it could happen) Birds of the future (how will they feel when they lose their monopoly of flight) Die Gulaschbaron of die zukunft, (my German is not that great and I don't know the English translation to this) Washing in the future, (it's all done with electricity you know) You can find that I repeat myself check this oldies. The sun on the building. (it's so yesterday) Innercity Dinosaurs, (a treat to society?) And flavors of the 5th element.

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant drawings. I want to travel to your imaginary cities. Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks rafael, I'll put you on the waiting list then;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh lovely. how long do you take to do one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Soo, maybe 8 hours, in 4 sittings. It's rather hard to tell I can't sit down and concentrate for long, with kids, a cat and a dog running around. I try to sit down after I've feed the kids and walked the dog after work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:03 PM

    Hello Amazing Swedish Guy,
    I'm so glad you published these. I tried looking at the full one with binoculars, a telescope, a magnifying glass, and even a microscope, but still, I could not see things like the dog in the window.

    This is simply a masterpiece, both at the level of imagination and execution. It is infinitely pleasing to see the quality of your line up close. I started to get a little ache between my should blades, just thinking of you hunched over for that long.

    I walk in your shadow. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just awesome! & the process is just amazing. & i can relate with the previous post on the architecture bit as I'm in the industry! really laugh out loud. ha...

    ReplyDelete